How to plan login logic
Login logic refers to the logic that determines which pages are shown to the user when they register or login. The pages seen by users when they login depend on a number of factors including:
- The group they have been randomised to
- The pages they have already seen
- The pages they haven't seen
- The time since they last logged in
- The questionnaires they need to complete and when they need to complete them
Please click [here] for issues to consider when planing your login logic.
Please click [here] for a flow diagram showing the pages end-users see when they register or login (this flow diagram includes the reset/change password pages).