How to make sure that users see intervention pages in the correct order
From Lifeguide Wiki
Showing intervention pages in the correct order
- Try to keep your intervention as simple as possible so that the flow of pages is not too complicated.
- It is a good idea to make a diagram of your intervention that shows the flow of your pages and how they are connected. You can do this in MS Word, Visio or Powerpoint.
- You will find it much easier to keep track of your logic if you organise it in a logical manner.
- Make sure you write your logic in the order you want things to be seen. Use sub-headings to make sections. For example:
# Session 1
# Optional pages for Session 1
- By putting a '#' at the beginning of the line you can make it a heading or a note - LifeGuide will know this is not actual logic.
- Try to keep optional pages at the end of the logic file.
- Use 'Next' buttons as much as possible, rather than 'Jump' buttons. This way it is easier to see the flow of pages from your logic.