How to group items together
From Lifeguide Wiki
If you want to move, or copy and paste several items at the same time you can group them together:
- Click on the first item you want to include in the group
- Press and hold down the shift key, and click on the other items (you will notice a faint box appear around each item you click on
- Let go of the shift key when you have finished selecting your items
- Click on Actions on the bottom toolbar
- Select Group items
- Your grouped items will be saved and you should now be able to drag all the items as a group, or copy and paste them.
If you later decide to ungroup the items, simply click on the Ungroup items button to ungroup these items.